So we got off to a rough start here, as my printer began having really serious multi-filament issues right after the prototype was done. Anyway, this first Thing is a storage stand for a set of SAE hex drivers as I can never seem to find the ones I want. I am most of the way through a metric version, as well.
I don’t know if this counts as “making” something since, y’know, it’s only designed and prototyped and ready to print as soon as I fix my printer, but here ya go. For those new to 3D printing, the “elephant feet” on the right side of the stand are designed to help it adhere to the print surface – the design is printed rotated 90 degrees to the right. They’re a millimeter thick so easy to cut off with a utility knife after printing’s done.